Tuesday, April 10, 2018

New Post

Project Update

I have continued shooting. I have plans to continue more shots in Kansas City Museums (Bloch, Nelson Atkins, and Kemper Art Museums). I currently have more than 30 total images to choose from, continue editing, or re-shoot. My project has also evolved a little bit since the last check in. I am still working to combine strong colors with the architectural shots themselves, however the images are to illustrate how and why people are using a certain space.



These images were both taken at a convention center in Wichita Kansas. It was a Sunday when the venue was not being used so I had to gain special permission. Through working these projects, I have built up the connections to where it has become quite easy to gain special permission to shoot in these locations.




I also had a day long photoshoot at the Bentonville Art Museum, Crystal Bridges. There are more to come after I finish editing the bulk of these.

No comments:

Post a Comment